Thank you for visiting the Museum of Religious Arts Website. Click on the links above to start exploring now!
Visit our exhibits page to find out about our many exhibits
Events - 2013
- Feb 3 - March 3 Precious Moments and Angel Collectors Exhibit
- May 12 – June 9 Cookie Jar Collectors Exhibit Cookies and Coffee May 12, noon-2
- June 16- July 7 Lighthouse Collectors Exhibit Cookies and Coffee Jun 16, noon-2
- Aug 8, 9, 10 Lincoln Hwy Buyway Yard Sales statewide along Hwy 30 corridor
- Nov 3 – Jan 19, 2014 Reason for the Season ~ Nativities and Trees Exhibit
Special Performance by: Nuns on the Run ~ Nov 3, 2013 only @ 1:30
Please go to the Events page for more details
Our Mission Statement
Our Mission is to educate and inspire those longing to revisit their religious heritage through skills of artisans in Judeo/Christian art and artifacts.
The most beautiful art in the world has been motivated by religious ferver. The Museum's purpose is to preserve what is in danger of being lost.
Check back often for Special Events relating to this monumental achievement.
Location, Location, Location
The museum, located in Harrison County is linked to three scenic byways! We are AAA approved!
Click below for more information.
Click here to read our story www.roadsideamerica.com
Watch our video www.godtube.com
Museum Gift Shop
We offer more then just souvenirs - visit the Exhibit page for a sample of some of the unique items available.